Regional Camps provide the opportunity to meet and learn with neighboring schools, without sacrificing any of the personal attention your team deserves.
With a Regional Camp, your team can experience the fun of a convention-like atmosphere, working with their peers from neighboring schools. Because one “buddy instructor” is assigned to each school (with 10 or more dancers), you will still receive the attention and personalized instruction you need to succeed. And because it is close to your school, it is more affordable than other camps, with the option to have a ‘commuter’ camp. We can also help you arrange discounts with local hotels.
Benefits of Regional Camps
- Three full days of intense instruction, with focus on technique for a variety of dance styles and skill levelsSavings in both travel time and money, since we camp is held at a venue located close to you
- Depending on the camp schedule, your team will learn up to three full-length routines that can be used throughout the year
- Personalized attention and instruction from your assigned “buddy instructor”, including team-building activities to unify your team
- Consistency of training, so that your team improves collectively as well as individually
- Performance opportunities
- Options for camp, team and individual awards.
Are you interested in hosting a Regional Camp in your area? Email Brooke with your questions at email@example.com
Regional Camps – Utah
Utah Regional Drill Camp at Utah Valley University, June 18-20, 2018
Benefits of a the Utah Regional
- Three full days of intense instruction, with focus on technique for a variety of skill levels and dance styles, including jazz, hip-hop, military and contemporary
- Learn three full-length routines, perfect for performances throughout the year
- In addition to training as a team, your dancers will split up to learn dance combinations, giving them the opportunity to learn with their peers from neighboring schools.
- With one “buddy instructor” assigned to each team (with at least 10 dancers) at camp, your dancers will receive the personal attention they deserve.
- Performance opportunities
- Team and individual awards
- Three levels for technique, giving both beginning and advanced dancers opportunities to improve
- Guest instructors and choreographers
- Custom coaching
- Team-building activities focused on unifying your team
- Drill Down & military technique.
- More affordable than other camps
- All meals included with tuition and lodging
- Convenient and affordable lodging across the street from UVU at the Hampton Inn and Suites
$195 per dancer
$85 per coach, assistant, or chaperone
Room & Board
Tuition does not include lodging. You will need to secure sleeping rooms for your team. We have secured a block of rooms across the street from Utah Valley University at the Hampton Inn & Suites at special discounted rate of $89 per room per night. More information on this will be provided after registration. A hot complimentary breakfast is served at the hotel each morning. Lunch and dinner will be provided at camp.
Sorenson Student Center at Utah Valley University
800 West University Parkway
Orem, Utah 84058